Erste EAV Konzert

Die Realität setzt ein und ich stelle fest, dass ich EAV im September sehen werde. Ich habe wunderbare Freunde die mir Fotos von der aktuellen Tour geschickt haben, und ich habe mir viele vergangene Touren auf YouTube oder DVD angesehen.
aber wow. Ich werde es selbst erleben, nachdem ich jahrelang geträumt und gewollt habe.

Was sollte der Amerikaner erwarten? wie sind die preise am warenstand ?( muss wissen, was ich für Geldausgaben zurücklegen muss.)

gibt es eine möglichkeit für ein meet and greet ding? Ich würde gerne der Gruppe danken können die mir in meinen dunkelsten Tagen persönlich geholfen hat. Natürlich verstehe und respektiere ich, wenn nicht. aber es ist etwas, was ich mich
Danke!!!

(Repeated in English because I have yet to have my coffee and I’m not exactly thinking in German at the moment :joy:.
Reality is setting in and I’m realizing I’m finally seeing EAV in September. I have friends who have shown me pictures of this tour and I’ve seen many tours in the past on YouTube and DVD. But soon it’ll finally be my time to see the band!!! I’m just in shock… wow! After years of dreaming and hoping about it, it’s happening!!!
I want to know what I can expect- like to be around others in person who know who EAV is not because of me… amazing! A first! Lol!
What are the prices at the merch stand? I need to know what to set aside for spending money.
Also, curious on if there will be any sort of meet and greet opportunity? Obviously I understand and respect if not. I would just love to be able to thank the band that’s helped me in some of my hardest and darkest days in person. Again, no problem if not- just something I wonder!)
Thanks!

2 „Gefällt mir“